Coming up This Week
• Lateral Flow Testing: Following the success of the asymptomatic testing programme on the return to school in March, it is vital to keep testing at home throughout the summer term.
– Continue to test twice a week at home (all those who are able to). It is recommended that tests are conducted on Wednesdays and Sundays.
– Report results online as positive, negative or void. This information is critical in helping to understand the prevalence of the virus across the country
• Year 10 PPEs: Please be informed that Year 10 June PPE exam timetables were distributed to students on Friday 14th May during registration. This is an exam board requirement and we are using the upcoming PPEs to prepare students for this protocol for in the future. There is more information on the school website in the ‘Year 10 Notices’ section, if you require additional guidance for your child.
• Year 11 Lockers: As students are unable to access their lockers, we have started the process of retrieving the locker keys from Year 11s. Students are being asked to hand their keys (in envelopes with names on) in to their Form Tutors. Students must not access their lockers as they should not be crossing Learning Zones, therefore if a student still has contents in their locker which they need to retrieve, they should inform their Form Tutor and arrangements will be made for them to collect. Lockers will be emptied, and contents discarded, week commencing 31st May.
• Year 11 Lunch Money Accounts: As Year 11 students only have two weeks left in school, it may be good advice to keep lunch money accounts to a minimum, so that parents are not awaiting large refunds when students have left CHS.
Thought for This Week
Language and Communications
Flag for This Week