Our core purposes as a school are to:
- Enable all students to achieve
- Allow all students to thrive in a safe and caring environment
- Guide all students to be confident, articulate and skilled citizens
- Lift aspirations through a passion for learning
- Engage parental and community support
The Governors believe that these objectives will be enabled by:
- Recognising that high-quality teachers are the school’s principal asset; they will be supported, rewarded and motivated.
- Setting high expectations for every student that reflect their personal strengths and support them to attain their potential.
- Reviewing each student’s progress throughout their time at the school, and adjusting their targets and individual support as necessary.
- Offering a personalised learning programme with academic and vocational learning pathways.
- Encouraging parents to play a full role in school life and culture.
- Being a key part of Culcheth community life as an educational hub for the community.
- Maintaining a school which is environmentally sustainable and financially secure;
- Encouraging the widest possible participation in sports and other extra-curricular activities.
- Creating a caring environment by promoting equal opportunities and mutual respect.
- Continuously reassessing the aims and objectives of the school with a view to constant refinement and improvement of the quality of education provided.