Coming up This Week
• Reminder to parents: Monday 24th June 2019 is a Monday Week 2 and therefore school will finish at 2pm whilst our staff undertake training and development. School buses will depart at 2.15pm. Year 7 and 8 students who have returned parental permission slips requesting to remain in school, will be supervised and will leave the school site via main reception at 3.00pm.
• School Reports: Year 7–10 were issued on Friday 14th June and you should have your copy. Reply slips are now due back in please.
• Support Staff Vacancies: Culcheth High School currently has vacancies for a Teaching Assistant and a Media Technician. Please visit our website for further details.
• Year 11 Locker Keys: If your child has not yet handed in their locker key, this is now urgent as the process of checking and discarding contents will commence on Monday 24th June. You will not receive your £5 deposit if we do not have the key returned. Thank you.
• English Theatre Visit: Letters have been given to Year 9 students, offering the opportunity to see ‘Macbeth’ at the Royal Exchange on 16th October 2019. The full cost of £21.20 is due at Student Services or by ParentPay by 5th July. All details of the visit and payment arrangements may be found on this letter.
• Paris Visit 2020: Reminder to all current Year 9 French students Friday 28th June is the deadline to pay the £150 deposit for the French department visit to Paris, taking place June 2020.
• Ski Visit February 2020: The applications for this visit open on Monday 24th June. Application forms and details are available from the PE department and on ParentPay.
• Rugby Training: Years 8 & 10 after-school rugby training takes place on Thursday 27th June, in preparation for the Warrington Finals on 11th July.
Thought for This Week
Flag for This Week