Coming up This Week
- Year 10 PPEs take place all week, week commencing 18th June. Good luck to the Year 10 students.
- Year 11 Student Locker Keys REMINDER. Please remind students that once they have done their final exam they should ensure they have cleared their locker of belongings and hand the key in, in an envelope, to Student Services. Only on receipt of the key will the £5 deposit be returned – this will come in the post from our Finance Department or will be transferred to a sibling’s dinner account. All lockers will be being cleared week commencing 25th June and contents will be discarded.
- Year 11 French and Spanish students: Please return text books to your teacher in the MFL Department. This is important as they are needed for the current Year 9 students.
- Duke of Edinburgh: The Assessed Expedition letter will be sent out this week. It will take place on Friday 6th-Saturday 7th July. Could parents please complete the forms and send them back as soon as possible and also check they have paid the full amount of £70 for the award (£20 enrolment, £25 Practice Expedition, £25 Assessed Expedition) on ParentPay.
- Culcheth 2 Soweto Grand Raffle tickets are on sale! £1 per ticket will enter you in to a draw to win top prizes such as: iPad 6 (1st prize) £250 (2nd prize), Spa Beautiful vouchers, restaurant vouchers, prosecco hamper, luxury chocolate hamper and much more! Year 7 and 8 have been given ticket books but we have plenty more on request.
- C2S students: Please get selling Grand Raffle tickets to family and friends! All apprentices and Year 10 veterans have them to pass on at home.
- Year 7 and Year 8 students: C2S raffle tickets. Please bring raffle ticket stubs and money to Student Services in an envelope labelled with student name and ‘C2S Grand Raffle’ ASAP. Any unsold tickets should also be returned to Student Services. Additional raffle ticket books are available from S105 (Humanities office). There will be a prize for the student selling the most tickets.
- C2S students: A donation for Croft Carnival has been requested from each student on the programme. This is two bottles of alcohol (of any description) and a bag of sweets e.g starburst, skittles, but no chocolate. Please bring to Drama office by Friday 29th June at latest.
- Year 9 French students: Visit to Nice, June 2019. If your child is interested, letters are available from the MFL department. Deposits are required ASAP.
- Next year sees the exciting launch of #WeAreCHS… more details to follow! In readiness, are there any parents out there with business contacts who could offer a few rewards/prizes for our wonderful students, in return for exposure in The Eagle newsletter and via the school’s extensive social media reach? If so, please contact Mr PH Groves, Assistant Headteacher (Behaviour and Standards) at the school.
- Drama: Reminder that the balance of the London Theatre Tour needs to be paid in full by 1st July at the latest. This can be done via ParentPay or cash/cheque.
- Drama: Any final monies for the Blood Brothers theatre trip are overdue. Payment needs to made by Friday 22nd June at the latest.
Thought for This Week
Flag for This Week