Coming up This Week
- Pupil Premium Parents’ Information Evening on 27th September 2017 at 6pm in the Conference Rooms. This evening will be especially helpful to the parents of new Year 7 students to outline all the arrangements and opportunities for your child at Culcheth High School, if they are in receipt of Pupil Premium Funding. Any queries, please contact Mr Maunder, Pupil Premium Progress Leader.
- Year 8 Parental Information evening takes place on Thursday 28th September. Letters have gone home with students. If you wish to attend please return the reply slips to Student Services. The evening has a 5.30pm prompt start and lasts no more than one hour.
- Save the Date: Open Evening for prospective Year 6 students coming soon….Thursday 5th October 2017. Doors open at 6pm. There will be two opportunities to listen to the Headteacher, Mr Hunt at 6.30pm and 7pm. The evening will finish at 8.30pm
- MFL Visit to France: Notice for all Year 9 and 10 students going on the MFL visit to France in October. Please ensure that all documentation is completed and returned to school as soon as possible. Many thanks.
- Girls’ Netball training Tuesday 3:15-4:15. There is no fixture this week so an additional training session will be held on Wednesday 3:15-4:15. All years welcome, as well as anyone wanting to come along for the first time.
- Year 8 Parents/Carers: letters regarding an after-school visit to LA Bowl have been handed out to students. Please contact Miss Appleby for more information.
- New York Visit: a letter about the NYC visit will be available for students to collect this week in media and business lessons, regarding a Parents’ Information Evening, payments and obtaining ESTAs.
- 2016-17 Leavers’ Locker Refunds: If a 2016-17 Year 11 Leaver has a sibling currently in school, the £5.00 locker refund will be paid into to their ‘Lunch Money Account’. If you require any further information, please contact the Finance Office on 01925 767587 Option 2.
- Year 11 Revision Minibus: This is due to start w/c 25th September on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. It leaves school at 4.10pm and travels down Holcroft Lane, dropping off at the Post Office and the Black Swan Pub.
Thought for This Week
Flag for This Week